- Excellent understanding of design and typography.
- The ability to create intuitive design layouts for interactive content.
- The ability to work quickly and to a high standard whilst managing expectations and deadlines.
- Basic working experience in motion graphics is essential for this role.
- A working knowledge of UX design and UI design is preferred.
- Needs to be meticulous and well organised whilst keeping a close eye on attention to detail.
- Working closely and alongside our motion designers who form the digital team to innovate and help drive forwards the digital offering here at ISI Global.
- Must be confident presenting creative ideas both internally and to clients on calls and in workshops.
- A great communicator who can keep the team up to speed with developments and progress.
- Must be a creative thinker who can critique their own work and others comfortably.
- A great communicator who’s comfortable working in a team environment and on their own.
- Proactive and shows an eagerness to learn and develop their skills.
- An eagerness to develop and invest in their career.
- A creative thinker who is objective.
- A confident person who can give and receive constructive criticism.
- A good sense of humour who brings their own dynamic personality to the team.
- A hunger to create their best work.
- A relevant degree in a creative field is desirable but not essential. Experience is king!
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a creative agency.
- Experience in producing interactive content would be beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of producing AR and VR content would be highly useful but not essential.
If you are interested please contact our Management Team – email@example.com.