Join the team.
This is a full-time role working from Monday – Friday, reporting to the Head of Production.
You will be based at Alma Park, Woodway Lane, Claybrooke Parva, LE17 5FB with additional travel as and when required by the business.
We are looking for a dynamic project manager who is confident managing fast paced retail and brand activation projects.
You will ideally have experience in a similar role and be able to effectively and efficiently manage projects, to ensure that they are delivered on time and to the high standard of quality expected by our clients.
You will need to be able to work in high pressure environments and be very organized. Good communication is imperative to ensure multiple projects are delivered on time and on budget. You need to value good working relationships with colleagues, clients and supply partners and be prepared to role your sleeves up and be hands on.
- Good technical and a practical understanding of manufacturing and materials.
- Ability to provide cost estimates and accurate production quotes for clients and negotiate with suppliers to ensure best value is obtained.
- Organised and detailed to maintain accurate administration of projects.
- Good eye for detail to ensure quality control of supplier goods meets specifications and is fit for purpose.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have outstanding organisational and numeracy skills.
- Be a proactive thinker and an efficient doer.
- Able to interact with people with various levels of experience.
- Able to identify and eradicate the risks on a project ensuring that key priorities are dealt with in the most practical order.
- Always strive for the best quality and outcome.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the industry and competitive environment.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
Should this role be of interest to you please forward your CV along with a covering letter/email stating why you believe you would be suitable for the role, please include your current/expectations of Salary and details of current notice period. Send to Phil Hunt, email@example.com.