Join the team.
This is a full-time role, based in Skrzywana Factory, Lodz, Poland
The Project Manager oversees the operational activities of a business and ensures that the workforce is productive. Their duties include working with other senior staff on strategic planning, ensuring that staff are all aware of operational best practices and maintaining a working knowledge of the industry including challenges and opportunities in the sector.
The Project Manager will manage the supply chain including direct responsibility for handling new suppliers and ongoing performance reviews of existing.
Finally, the Project Manager will have ownership of projects including project budget and pre-production and resource allocation both internally and externally.
- Motivating and managing the production, project management, site installation teams and all sub contracted staff.
- Optimising all production processes, systems and controls.
- Full supply chain management.
- Scheduling production to meet agreed project completion dates.
- Technical detailed engineering management – the ability to review technological improvements within manufacturing and keep updated with new techniques.
- Identifying areas for a step change improvement in product quality service and throughout.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership and management experience with the ability to motivate and retain staff
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the industry and competitive environment.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and delegate when appropriate.
Should this role be of interest to you please forward your CV along with a covering letter/email stating why you believe you would be suitable for the role, please include your current/expectations of Salary and details of current notice period. Send to Bartek Klusek, firstname.lastname@example.org.